Saturday 6 June 2009

Sayings of George W Bush

  • 'The vast majority of our imports come from outside the country.'
  • 'If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure.'
  • 'One word sums up probably the responsibility of any Governor, and that one word is 'to be prepared'.'
  • 'I have made good judgments in the past. I have made good judgments in the future.'
  • 'The future will be better tomorrow.'
  • 'We're going to have the best educated American people in the world.'
  • 'I stand by all the misstatements that I've made.'
  • 'We have a firm commitment to NATO, we are a part of NATO. We have a firm commitment to Europe . We are a part of Europe'
  • 'Public speaking is very easy.'
  • 'A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls.'
  • 'I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them.'
  • 'We are ready for any unforeseen event that may or may not occur.'
  • 'It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the impurities in our air and water that are doing it.'

No comments: